- To miss, to feel the absence of, to long for.
1922, James Joyce, Ulysses:
- it put him in thought of that missing link of creation’s chain desiderated by the late ingenious Mr Darwin.
desiderate f pl
- feminine plural of
- second-person plural indicative present of desiderare
- second-person plural subjunctive present of desiderare
- second-person plural imperative of desiderare
- feminine plural past participle of desiderare
- second-person plural present active imperative of
- vocative masculine singular of