Last modified on 19 June 2013, at 16:51
de- + stash
destash (third-person singular simple present destashes, present participle destashing, simple past and past participle destashed)
- (transitive, textiles, informal) To remove (a yarn, fabric, equipment, etc.) from one's collection.
- 2004, "JJMolvik", A question about selling (on newsgroup rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
- She destashed some needles that I ended up taking off her hands last summer.
- 2007, "WoolyGooly", Destashing (on newsgroup rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
- I'm doing some destashing to feed my coffee addiction (and to free up some space!). Nothing is "for sale" as such […]