See also dévotion
- (UK) IPA: /dɪˈvəʊʃən/, X-SAMPA: /d@"v@US@n/
- (US) IPA: /dɪˈvoʊʃən/, X-SAMPA: /dI"voUS@n/
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) The act or state of devoting or being devoted.
- (uncountable) Feeling of strong or fervent affection; dedication
- (uncountable) Religious veneration, zeal, or piety.
- (countable, ecclesiastical) A prayer (often found in the plural)
the act or state of devoting or being devoted
feelings of strong or fervent affection; dedication
religious veneration, zeal, or piety
ecclesiastical: a prayer