discernment (plural discernments)
- The ability to distinguish; judgement.
- To distinguish between things.
- To perceive differences that exist.
- The condition of understanding.
- Aesthetic discrimination; taste, appreciation.
- The ability to make wise judgements; sagacity.
- Discretion in judging objectively.
aesthetic discrimination; taste, appreciation
the ability to make wise judgements; sagacity
discretion in judging objectively
Read in another language
This page is available in 17 languages