- Capable of dissolution into a fluid.
- Having power to dissolve power to dissolve a solid body.
- the dissolvent juices of the stomach
capable of dissolution into a fluid
having power to dissolve a solid body
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
dissolvent (plural dissolvents)
- third-person plural future active indicative of