- distill (North America)
- (transitive) Subject a substance to distillation; .
- (intransitive) Undergo or be produced by distillation.
- (transitive) Make by means of distillation, especially whisky.
- (transitive) Exude in small drops.
- Firs distil resin.
- (transitive) Impart in small quantities.
- (transitive) Extract the essence of; concentrate; purify.
- (intransitive) Trickle down or fall in small drops; ooze out.
- (intransitive) Be manifested gently or gradually.
- (intransitive) Drip or be wet with.
to subject a substance to distillation
to undergo distillation
to make by means of distillation
to exude in small drops
to trickle down in small drops
Old High GermanEdit
- German: Distel