Last modified on 19 June 2013, at 21:23
dork + -ify
dorkify (third-person singular simple present dorkifies, present participle dorkifying, simple past and past participle dorkified)
- (slang, transitive) To make dorky.
- 2004, Hampton Sides, Americana: dispatches from the new frontier (page 16)
- If they think about him at all, they're inclined to blame him for commodifying, and therefore dorkifying, their pure underground pursuit.
- 2009, Micol Ostow, David Ostow, So Punk Rock: And Other Ways to Disappoint Your Mother (page 97)
- It's amazing—what he lacks in finesse he makes up for in sheer willingness to dorkify himself.