Last modified on 15 August 2013, at 13:04
doublecross (third-person singular simple present doublecrosses, present participle doublecrossing, simple past and past participle doublecrossed)
- To betray someone by leading them into trap after having gained their trust and led them to believe that they were actually being aided.
- Bulgarian: измамвам (bg) (izmamvam), предавам (bg) (predavam), играя двойна игра
- Russian: обвести вокруг пальца (ru) (obvesti vokrug palʹca), предать (ru) (predatʹ)
- Russian: обвести вокруг пальца (ru) (obvesti vokrug palʹca)
doublecross (plural doublecrosses)
- An instance of betrayal of one who has been led to believe that the betrayer was assisting thim.