- Capable of being pulled or stretched into thin wire by mechanical force without breaking.
- Molded easily into a new form.
- (rare) Led easily; prone to follow.
- (capable of being pulled into thin wire): brittle
capable of being pulled or stretched into thin wire
molded easily into a new form
ductile (masculine and feminine, plural ductiles)
- ductile (capable of being pulled or stretched into thin wire).
- "ductile" in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of