- To practice being economical (by using things sparingly or in moderation, and by avoiding waste or extravagance).
- To be frugal.
to use sparingly
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular imperative of