Audio (US) (file)
- The extent to which time is well used for the intended task.
- The efficiency of the planning department is deplorable.
- 2012 September 7, Phil McNulty, “Moldova 0-5 England”, BBC Sport:
- The display and result must be placed in the context that was it was against a side that looked every bit their Fifa world ranking of 141 - but England completed the job with efficiency to record their biggest away win in 19 years.
- (dated) The quality of producing an effect or effects.
- The manner of this divine efficiency being far above us.
- The extent to which a resource, such as electricity, is used for the intended purpose; the ratio of useful work to energy expended.
- The efficiency of this loudspeaker is 40%.
- A one-room apartment.
- I have an efficiency available June through July.
- fully-furnished efficiencies
- energy efficiency
- material efficiency
- fuel efficiency
- efficiency ratio
- business efficiency
- quantum efficiency
- electrical efficiency
- thermal efficiency
- algorithmic efficiency
- Pareto efficiency
- allocative efficiency
extent to which time is well used
extent to which a resource is used for the intended purpose
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked