ephemerality (countable and uncountable; plural ephemeralities)
- (uncountable) The state or condition of being ephemeral; transience.
- (countable) Something that is ephemeral.
- 1961, Lewis Mumford, The City in History, Harcourt, Brace & World, p. 242:
- So, too, the multiplication of bathrooms and the over-expenditure on broadly paved motor roads, and above all, the massive collective concentration on glib ephemeralities of all kinds, performed with supreme technical audacity.
Last modified on 2 January 2012, at 04:48
- (state or condition of being ephemeral):