Audio (US) (file)
- (transitive) To make worse (pain, anger, etc.) worse; aggravate.
- The proposed shutdown would exacerbate unemployment problems.
- (transitive) To irritate.
to make worse
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person plural present active imperative of exacerbō