excited (comparative more excited, superlative most excited)
- Having great enthusiasm.
- He was very excited about his promotion.
- 2011, Rebecca Black featuring Patrice Wilson, Friday
- Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
- Today i-is Friday, Friday
- We-we-we so excited
- We so excited
- We gonna have a ball today.
- (physics) Being in a state of higher energy.
- The excited electrons give off light when they drop to a lower energy state.
- Having an erection; erect.
having great enthusiasm
- Hungarian: izgatott (hu)
- Italian: entusiasta (it)
- Japanese: 興奮する (koufun suru)
- Korean: 흥분하다 (ko) (heungbunhada)
- Luxembourgish: opgereegt
- Norwegian: spent
- Portuguese: entusiasmado (pt), empolgado
- Romanian: entuziasmat (ro) m, n, înflăcărat (ro) m, n, emoționat (ro) m, n, exaltat (ro) m, n
- Russian: возбуждённый (ru) (vozbuždjónnyj), взволнованный (ru) (vzvolnovannyj)
- Serbo-Croatian: ùzbūđēn
- Spanish: entusiasmado (es), emocionado (es)
- Swedish: upphetsad (sv)
- Turkish: heyecanlı (tr)
- Vietnamese: please add this translation if you can
being in a state of higher energy
- past participle of excite