exploit (plural exploits)
- A heroic or extraordinary deed.
- An achievement.
- The first trek to the summit of Mount Everest was a stunning exploit.
- (computing) A program or technique that exploits a vulnerability in other software.
heroic or extraordinary deed
- (transitive) To use for one’s own advantage.
use for one’s advantage
exploit n (plural exploiten, diminutive exploitje)
- (law) A legal document which proves that another document has been handed over to a certain person.
From English exploit.
- IPA: /ˈɛksplɔi̯t/
exploit m (plural exploits)
- exploit, feat