extractor (plural extractors)
- Any of various mechanical devices that extract a component from others
- (chemistry) An apparatus that uses a solvent to remove soluble substances from a mixture
- (in a gun) A part of the bolt that removes a cartridge from the chamber
- (graph theory) a particular kind of bipartite graph
- A function which, being applied to output from a weakly random entropy source, together with a short, uniformly random seed, generates a highly random output that appears independent from the source and uniformly distributed.