See also: Facebook
facebook (plural facebooks)
- A reference book or electronic directory made up of individuals’ photographs and names.
- A college publication distributed at the start of the academic year by university administrations with the intention of helping students get to know each other better.
- The shipment of facebooks will be distributed to the freshmen during orientation and move-in-week.
- 2003, Steve Hofstetter, Student Body Shots: A Sarcastic Look at the Best 4-6 Years of Your Life
- There is no interests section in the facebook. You know why? No one wants to flip through a book to find out which girls play chess.
a reference book or electronic directory
- yearbook (traditionally published at the end of the academic year)
- Alternative form of Facebook.