- Rhymes: -eɪʃəl
- Of or affecting the face.
- (dentistry location adjectives) anterior, apical, axial, buccal, cervical, coronal, distal, distobuccal, distofacial, distoincisal, distolingual, facial, gingival, incisal, inferior, labial, lingual, mandibular, maxillary, mesial, mesiobuccal, mesiodistal, mesiofacial, mesioincisal, mesiolingual, occlusal, palatal, posterior, proximal, superior, vestibular (Category: en:Dentistry)
of the face
- a personal care beauty treatment which involves cleansing and moisturizing of the human face.
- (slang, in some contact sports) A foul play which involves one player hitting another in the face.
- (vulgar, slang) A sex act of male ejaculation onto another person's face.
- He gave his wife a creamy facial.
- facially adv
Catalan↑Jump back a section
French↑Jump back a section
facial m and f (plural faciales)