Borrowing from French.
forme fruste (plural formes frustes)
- (medicine) An incomplete form or partial symptom of a disease.
- Essential tremor, a neurological disorder that causes hand tremors, is suspected by some researchers to be a forme fruste of Parkinson's Disease.
- Forme fruste, The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary, 2nd Edition.
- forme fruste, Stedman's Online Medical Dictionary, 27th Edition.
forme fruste f (plural formes frustes)
- , Stedman's Online Medical Dictionary, 27th Edition.