See also: Germinal
- Pertaining or belonging to a germ.
- (figuratively) Of or pertaining to something very small, as small as a germ; pertaining to the essence of something.
- It was only the most germinal idea, to start writing a book, originally.
- (relating to seed): seminal
- germinal cell
- germinal disk
- germinal epithelium
- germinal matrix
- germinal membrane
- germinal spot
- germinal vesicle
- germinal in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- germinal in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
germinal m, f (masculine and feminine plural germinals)
germinal m (plural germinals)
germinal m (plural germinal)
germinal m, f (plural germinales)
germinal m (plural germinales)