Standard "Pritt Stick (International version)", "Pritt Stick (UK version)" and Extra Strong "Power Pritt"
Last modified on 9 October 2013, at 00:01
glue stick (plural glue sticks)
- A solid adhesive in a twist- or push-up tube, most commonly seen in schools and offices.
- Can I have a glue stick to stick this sheet into my book please, Miss?
solid adhesive tube
- Mandarin: 固體膠, 固体胶 (gùtǐjiāo), 膠水棒, 胶水棒 (jiāoshuǐbàng), (Taiwan) 口紅膠, 口红胶 (kǒuhóngjiāo)
- Dutch: plakstift
- Finnish: liimapuikko
- Georgian: please add this translation if you can
- German: Klebestift (de) m
- Macedonian: please add this translation if you can
- Tamil: please add this translation if you can
- Pritt stick (a genericised trademark)