Last modified on 20 May 2013, at 18:34
↑Jump back a section
good faith (uncountable)
- Good, honest intentions, even if producing unfortunate results.
- He made a mistake, but acted in good faith.
- Although this behavior may look suspicious, we should assume good faith.
good, honest intentions
- Having or done with good, honest intentions; well-intentioned.
- A good faith buyer.
- A good faith attempt.
- Presuming that all parties to a discussion are honest and intend to act in a fair and appropriate manner.
- Good faith bargaining.