Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) The state or characteristic of being good.
- (countable) The good, nutritional, healthy part or content of something.
- (uncountable, euphemistic) God.
- Thank goodness that the war is over!
- (Christianity) The moral qualities which constitute Christian excellence; moral virtue.
state or characteristic of being good
Christianity: moral virtue
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked