From Latin gregarius.
- pertaining or relative to a follower; unable of showing any enterprise or autonomy
- atteggiamento gregario.
- follower's attitude.
- (of an animal) living in flocks, packs or likes
- (of a plant) with many specimina growing in the same place
- (derogatory) one who passively follows other's instructions, never acting on his own, follower
- Essere un semplice gregario.
- To be nothing but a follower.
- (cycling) domestique
- (old) grunt
- dative masculine singular of gregārius
- dative neuter singular of gregārius
- ablative masculine singular of gregārius
- ablative neuter plural of gregārius
Borrowed from Latin gregarius.