- second-person singular perfect active indicative of habeō
- "you have had, you had, you have held, you held"
- "you have owned, you owned"
- "you have possessed, you possessed"
- "you have retained, you retained, you have maintained, you maintained"
- "you have conducted, you conducted, you have presided over, you presided over"
- "you have regarded, you regarded, you have considered a person or thing as something, you considered a person or thing as something"
- "you have accepted, you accepted, you have borne, you bore, you have endured, you endured"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language