- harmonise (British)
- (intransitive) To be in harmonious agreement.
- (intransitive, music) To play or sing in harmony.
- (transitive) To bring things into harmony, or to make things compatible.
- (transitive) To provide the harmony for a melody.
to be in harmonious agreement
to bring things into harmony, or to make things compatible
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- first-person singular imperative of
- third-person singular imperative of