- plural form of
- (uncountable) One of the four suits of playing cards, in red, marked with the symbol ♥.
- (card games, uncountable) A trick-taking card game in which players are penalized for taking hearts and (especially) the queen of spades.
plural of "heart" — see heart
the card suit (♥)
trick-taking card game
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- (playing card suits) card suit/playing card suit; clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades (Category: en:Card games)
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of heart