hoarding (plural hoardings)
- (UK) A temporary fence-like structure built around building work to add security and prevent accidents to the public.
- A roofed wooden shield placed over the battlements of a castle and projecting from them.
- (chiefly UK) A billboard.
- Temporary fencing on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Temporary fencing
- Hoarding (castles) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Hoarding (castles)
- Billboard on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Billboard
- Present participle of hoard.
Read in another language
This page is available in 12 languages