- humourous (unusual)
- Full of humor or arousing laughter; funny.
- The waiters were so humorous - one even did a backflip for us, when we asked him.
- Showing humor; witty, jocular.
- (obsolete) Damp or watery.
- (obsolete) Dependent on or caused by one's humour or mood; capricious, whimsical.
- (arousing laughter): amusing, funny
- (witty): amusing, jocular, witty
- See also Wikisaurus:funny
- See also Wikisaurus:witty
full of humor or arousing laughter; funny
Read in another language
This page is available in 19 languages