From in + mineō.
- I project, bend or lean toward or over, overhang.
- I touch on, border upon.
- (with dative) I threaten, menace.
- I am eager for or intent upon, long for.
- I am near at hand, impend; I am imminent.
- This verb has only limited passive conjugation; only third-person passive forms are attested in surviving sources.
Conjugation of immineo (second conjugation, active only)
- Morwood, James. A Latin Grammar. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1999.
- immineo in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879