Form of the verb incidō (“[I] fall upon”).
- third-person plural perfect active indicative of incidō
- "they have fallen upon, they fell upon"
Form of the verb incīdō (“[I] cut up; dissect; carve”).
- third-person plural perfect active indicative of incīdō
- "they have cut up, they cut up, they have hewn open, they hewed open; they have dissected, they dissected"
- "they have made by cutting, they made by cutting"
- "they have carved, they carved, they have engraved, they engraved"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language