Form of the verb incidō (“[I] fall upon”).
- first-person singular perfect active indicative of incidō
- "I have fallen upon, I fell upon"
- present passive infinitive of incidō
- "to be fallen upon"
Form of the verb incīdō (“[I] cut up; dissect; carve”).
- first-person singular perfect active indicative of incīdō
- "I have cut up, I cut up, I have hewn open, I hewed open; I have dissected, I dissected"
- "I have made by cutting, I made by cutting"
- "I have carved, I carved, I have engraved, I engraved"
- present passive infinitive of incīdō
- "to be cut up, to be hewn open; to be dissected"
- "to be made by cutting"
- "to be carved, to be engraved"
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages