- The fact of not distinguishing or making distinctions; failure to perceive or make a difference.
- The condition or fact of not being distinct or different; absence of distinguishing qualities or characteristics; undistinguishableness.
- (obsolete) Indistinctness, obscurity, dimness.
- (nonce use) Absence of distinction or eminence; obscurity.
- “A New English Dictionary on Historical Principles [1st ed., 1901] ” listed on page 221 of volume V (H–K), § ii (I) of
- “ ” listed in the Oxford English Dictionary [2nd ed., 1989]
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language