From Latin influent-, the present participle stem of influere
influent (plural influents)
- A stream which flows into another stream or lake; general for fluids flowing in.
- (ecology) An organism having an important effect on a plant or animal community.
- third-person plural present indicative of
- third-person plural present subjunctive of
- "influent" in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- third-person plural future active indicative of