Last modified on 20 April 2013, at 17:57↑Jump back a section
- jologz, jolog (Filipino slang)
- A young person from the squatter area, usually a teenaged male or female.
- May mga jologs na nakatira duon sa may creek
- Some punks live there in the creekside slums
- Any person deemed to be acting, exhibiting behaviours, in a manner similar to the commonly observed behaviour of slums teenagers.
- `Wag ka nga magulo, jologs ka ...
- Hey cut it out, you're being jologs...
- Gaudy, unelegant, or without refinement in taste.
- Pang-jologs na damit, pang-jologs na abubot
- Typical jologs getups, gaudy accessories
- (informal) to make a complete jackass of oneself; to do something without refinement
- Gusto kong magwala, jumologs... -- I wanna go wild, get crunk...
- to go out of fashion
- (informal) to punk; to play practical jokes on people for cheap thrills
- Jologin natin siya. -- Let's punk him/her.
- (informal) to backstab. (compare definition 3 above)
- Jinolog mo ako! -- You backstabbed me!
- jumologs: has become unfashionable
- jinologs: to make something unfashionable, to backstab, to punk
- jumojologs: is becoming unfashionable, is in process of playing pranks or backstabbing
- nagjojologs: is purposely playing pranks, is backstabbing
- jinojologs (ang or si), jinojologan: is backstabbing (something or someone)
- magjojologs (sa or kay): will play pranks (onto something or someone), will backstab
- jojologs: will be unfashionable and/or lame
- jologin, jologan, ijologs: to make unfashionable, to pull a prank on, to backstab