- A round (circular object).
- A link of a chain.
- Any reasonably large loop or ring that is used for securing objects into it. A small loop may be called silmä (eye)
- A metal fastener shaped as semicircle and fixed to a wall etc.
- Something that resembles a loop or a round.
- A running, skiing, bicycling etc. exercise.
- Käyn lenkillä kolme kertaa viikossa. = I run three times a week (lit. go for a loop).
- Short for lenkkimakkara, a sausage shaped to a ring or oval by tying the ends together.
- (nautical) A becket, as e.g. the U-shaped part of a shackle.
Declension of lenkki (type risti)
- (round): rengas
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages