- (chemistry) Chemical techniques for preparing, handling, and analyzing small quantities of chemical compounds, especially masses less than a milligram.
- (chemistry) Chemical processes that take place in very small regions, such as on the grain boundaries of a metal
- 1965 Journal of Colloid Science
- Microchemistry during the past 30 years has been developing at an ever-increasing rate, yet many chemists using microchemical methods have had little or no training in microchemistry
- 2000 Annual Progress Report: Fuels for Advanced CIDI Engines and Fuel Cells
- Electron microscope characterization of particulate matter can be a valuable tool in understanding the microchemistry, morphology and microstructure at an atomic level.
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages