modificate (third-person singular simple present modificates, present participle modificating, simple past and past participle modificated)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- Feminine plural form of modificato
- second-person plural present indicative of modificare
- second-person plural imperative of modificare
- Feminine plural of modificato
- second-person plural present active imperative of modificō