multiplicative (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to multiplication.
- (mathematics, of a function, etc.) Distributive over multiplication.
- Matrix determinants are multiplicative; if and are square matrices of the same size, then .
- (algebra) Having multiplication as an operator.
of or pertaining to multiplication
distributive over multiplication
having multiplication as an operator
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- feminine form of
- vocative masculine singular of
Read in another language
This page is available in 10 languages