See also: Mutant
mutant (plural mutants)
- Something which has mutated, which has one or more new characteristics from a mutation.
- Your plaid fish are mutants.
- (informal) Someone or something that seems strange, abnormal, or bizarre.
- I think your brother is a mutant; he’s so weird!
something that has mutated
mutant (not comparable)
- That has undergone mutation.
- Your mutant fish are dying.
- (informal) Strange, abnormal, or bizarre.
- Your mutant brother just growled at me again!
- mutant in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- mutant at OneLook Dictionary Search
- mutant (something that has mutated)
Inflection of mutant
- Present participle of muter.