narration (plural narrations)
- The act of recounting or relating in order the particulars of some action, occurrence, or affair; a narrating.
- That which is narrated or recounted; an orderly recital of the details and particulars of some transaction or event, or of a series of transactions or events; a story or narrative.
- (rhetoric) That part of an oration in which the speaker makes his or her statement of facts.
act of recounting or relating the particulars of some action, occurrence or affair
narrated or recounted; orderly recital of the particulars of a transaction ot event
Part of an oration where the speaker makes his or her statement
- narration in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
narration f (plural narrations)
- “narration” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).