- Something that acts as, or looks like, a net.
- Usage (1965): Chapter 2. "Army Air Defense Control Systems". U. S. Army Air Defense Digest (Hinman Hall, Fort Bliss, Texas: U. S. Army Air Defense School): page 17. January 1965. Retrieved 2011-09-20. "The term “radar netting” (fig 43) describes the process by which track data derived from several additional or remote radars are gathered at a single center to produce an integrated set of meaningful target information".
- (UK, dialect, dated) urine
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Halliwell to this entry?)
- Present participle of net.