See also opinión
opinion (plural opinions)
- A belief that a person has formed about a topic or issue.
- I would like to know your opinions on the new systems.
- In my opinion, white chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
- Every man is a fool in some man's opinion.
- Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived. - Oscar Wilde
- advisory opinion
- be of the opinion
- concurring opinion
- have an opinion
- in my humble opinion/IMHO
- in my opinion
- in one's opinion
- opinion poll
- public opinion
- scientific opinion
- second opinion
thought a person has formed about a topic
- (transitive, archaic) To have or express as an opinion.
- 1658, But if (as some opinion) King Ahasuerus were Artaxerxes Mnemon [...], our magnified Cyrus was his second Brother — Sir Thomas Browne, The Graden of Cyrus (Folio Society 2007, p. 166)
have or express as an opinion
opinion f (plural opinions)
- opinion (thought, estimation)
Middle French↑Jump back a section
Read in another language
This page is available in 42 languages
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Norsk bokmål
- Gagana Samoa
- Simple English
- Tiếng Việt