over- + bubble
overbubble (third-person singular simple present overbubbles, present participle overbubbling, simple past and past participle overbubbled)
- To bubble over, especially with exuberance or enthusiasm.
- 1960, John R Rice, Apples of Gold
- My peace is divine, and it never can cloy, / And that makes my heart overbubble with joy.
- 1969, Max Beerbohm, More Theatres, 1898-1903
- Humour is ever Mr Pinero's strongest point, and in none of his plays does it so gaily effervesce and overbubble as in Sweet Lavender...