- Hyphenation: perm‧ea‧bil‧ity
- the property of being permeable
- the rate of flow of a fluid through a porous material
- (geology) a measure of the ability of a rock to transmit fluids (such as oil or water)
- (physics) a quantitative measure of the degree of magnetization of a material in the presence of an applied magnetic field (measured in newtons per ampere squared in SI units).
property of being permeable
rate of flow through a porous material
(physics) measure of magnetization of a material in the presence of a magnetic field