- (UK) IPA: /pɜː(ɹ)ˈsɛvə(ɹ̩)eɪt/, X-SAMPA: /p3:(r\)"sEv@(r\=)eIt/
- (US) IPA: /pɚˈsevəˌreːɪt/, X-SAMPA: /p@`sev@%re:It/
- describing the behavior, generally displayed by those with various developmental disabilities, of extraordinary, exclusive and lasting obsession to a detail or occurrence others consider minor.
- to repeat or continue a pattern.
behaviour of exclusive and lasting obsession to a detail others consider minor
to repeat or continue a pattern
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person plural present indicative of perseverare
- second-person plural imperative of perseverare
- Feminine plural of perseverato
Last modified on 9 February 2013, at 22:55↑Jump back a section
- second-person plural present active imperative of persevērō