- describing the behavior, generally displayed by those with various developmental disabilities, of extraordinary, exclusive and lasting obsession to a detail or occurrence others consider minor.
- to repeat or continue a pattern.
behaviour of exclusive and lasting obsession to a detail others consider minor
to repeat or continue a pattern
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person plural present indicative of perseverare
- second-person plural imperative of perseverare
- feminine plural of
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages