- grounds, as basis or justification.
- Millä perusteella.. = On which grounds..
- A basis, as foundation for an argument or hypothesis.
- A reason, as a thought or a consideration offered in support, explanation or as cause of an opinion, a conclusion or an action.
- An argument, as a fact or statement used to support a proposition.
- Minun perusteeni A:n puolesta on.. = My argument in favor of A is..
- A principle, as fundamental assumption or foundation of a theory.
- Geometrian perusteet = Principles of geometry
Declension of peruste (type hame)
Read in another language
This page is available in 6 languages