- Able to be carried or easily moved.
- (computing) Of software, able to be run on multiple hardware or operating systems.
able to be carried
running on multiple systems
portable (plural portables)
- A portable toilet; a self-contained outhouse.
- Any temporary building that is portable, especially one located at a school.
- (video games) A hand-held video gaming device.
- (computing) a portable computer
- (portable toilet): portable toilet, port-a-john, porta-kybo, portaloo, porta-potty, port-a-san, port-o-let, sani-privy, turdis
Any temporary building that is portable, especially one located at a school
A hand-held electronic gaming device
portable (masculine and feminine, plural portables)
portable m (plural portables)