Form of the verb praedicō (“proclaim; announce; preach”).
- first-person plural present passive indicative of praedicō
- "we are proclaimed, we are declared publicly"
- "we are announced, we are made known"
- "we are praised, we are commended, we are extolled"
Form of the verb praedīcō (“foretell”).
- first-person plural present passive subjunctive of praedīcō
- "may we be foretold, may we be predicted"
- "may we be notified, may we be given warning of"
- "may we be advised, may we be admonished, may we be charged with what should be done"
- "may we be announced at an auction"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language