Form of the verb praedicō (“proclaim; announce; preach”).
- second-person singular present active indicative of praedicō
- "you proclaim, you declare publicly"
- "you announce, you make known"
- "you praise, you commend, you extol"
- (Ecclesiastical) "you preach"
Form of the verb praedīcō (“foretell”).
- second-person singular present active subjunctive of praedīcō
- "may you foretell, may you predict"
- "may you notify, may you give warning of"
- "may you advise, may you admonish, may you charge with what should be done"
- "may you announce at an auction"
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language